Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Salt & Vinegar Chips have arrived!!!!

I got my chips! :D They arrived on Tuesday from the lovely Mom-Pinion!! Thank you, mama!!!

I ate a whole bag & a half in one day. I am hanging my head in shame for eating them that quickly. LOL Ok, ok, I SHARED, but still! In one day?! Come on, Ember.... Get it together.

I can't find these in my state so the fact that someone was kind enough to mail me 2 bags from North Carolina is pretty significant. And I ate them so quickly. *sigh*

That said, they were DELICIOUS!!!!!!

See this nice little note she wrote me on the box? Squee!




And the delicious, vinegary GOODNESS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love how I put Enjoy :) and you did enjoy a pack and half i about shit when you told me how much you ate in a day! I can not support your bad habit the way the packing prices are ..lol

    But glad you got them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The Roomie & Thing 1 keep eating my chips and telling me they're "testing" them to make sure invisible ninjas didn't poison them! I should make The Roomie paypal Mom-Pinion the money for a new bag AND shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO i will do it ;) paypal is accepted :)

    ReplyDelete